Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Airlangga University (Airlangga FEB EP) is an educational institution with high quality standard, open, accountable, accredited and independent in producing quality graduates and globally oriented. This is consistent with the vision and mission that are built.
“the Development Economics Study Programs is to be a high quality and internationally acknowledged center for education, teaching, research and community services in economics.”
- Organizing and developing academic and professional education in the field of development economics with national and international standards;
- Organizing research and development of science in the field of development economics that is recognized at national and international levels;
- Organizing community service that supports the implementation and development of development economics.
The change of Airlangga University status into BHMN (State Owned Legal Entity) is an opportunity for the EP Studies Program FEB UNAIR to transform itself as much as possible towards a more professional management and better performance. Expected Learning Outcome (ELO) of Developemen Economic Study :
- Graduates are able to explain basic concepts/principles of economics theories (Knowledge/A1)
- Graduates are able to analyse economic problems and policies (Knowledge/A2)
- Graduates are able to implement quantitative tools for economic analysis (Spesific Skill/B1)
- Graduate are able to organize economic analysis in writing (Spesific Skill/B2)
- Graduate are able to demonstrate information technology skills in the application of knowledge (General Skill/C1)
- Graduates are able to use data analysis software (General Skill/C2)
- Graduates are able to implement relevant knowledge about managing organization (communication skill, leadership, team-working, problem-solving, and inter-personal skill) (General Skill/C3)
- Graduates are able to demonstrate integrity as individuals with humanitarian values, morality, ethics, and social responsibility (Attitude/D1)
- Graduate are able to demonstrate discipline, responsibility, and cooperative attitudes and prioritize the interests of both the public and the nation based on Pancasila (the Nation’s Five Pillars) (Attitude/D2).